Diabetes can cause food problems due to following important reasons.
- Loss of sensetion with increased risk of injury.
- Poor circulation causing delayed healing.
- Higher likehood of developing infection that go unnoticed,spread widely leading to gangrene.Good diabetes control and health footcare practices can go a long way in preventing many of the common foot problems.
You prevent major foot problems if you
- Learn to recognized signs of early foot problemsinspect you feet daily.
- Keep your feet clean and dry.
- Trim your toenails carefully.
- Protect your feet with appropriate foot wear.
- Examine your feet regularly.
- If you have any loss of sensetion in your feet or toes it have a poor eye sight and painful pressure in the eye.