Fully Air Conditioned NEW OPD with:
- 4 Consultation chambers having complete chair unit or examination
- Waiting hall for 80 person at a time
- 5 Refraction Chambers
- Minor Operation Theatre
- 1 orthoptic Chamber
Indoor: 3 Operation Theaters having:
- 3 Phacoemulsification Units (1 Alcon Infinity, 1 AMO Sov. Compact White Star Cold Phaco & Alcon U2)
- 5 Op. microscopes (4 Carl Zeiss & 1 Takagi)
- 1 Vitrectomy Unit (DORC)
- 4 Deluxe Rooms & 3 General Wards(total 35 beds)
- One Community Hall for camps with capacity to accommodate 50 patients.
Cornea Clinic: Monday
Squint and Occuloplasty Clinic: Tuesday
Glaucoma Clinic: Wednesday
Pediatrics Clinic: Friday
Retina Clinic: Second and fourth Saturday
Vision Centers: These are our primary eye check up centers placed at various sub-urban/rural areas.Here our optometrists provide services on weekly basis.
Low Visual Aids availibility
Mobile Eye Care Unit
Counseling: A full time learned counselor has been appointed by the hospital to clarify all your doubts regarding different eye problems and their treatment method.