Kota Eye Hospital & Research Foundation: The hospital that cares, has been rendering State-of-the-art services for the last 18 years to both the urban and the rural masses of Hadoti region of Rajasthan, India. The Hospital is providing ultramodern facilities and the latest and the finest technologies in eye care. Much importance is laid to ensuring that all patients are provided the same care and high quality services, regarless of their economic status.
- Kota Eye Hospital was established on 13th of April 1987 & we are working for eradication of avoidable blindness since 1987.
- We started IQL implantation in the year 1989 and introduced phaco surgery in the year 1994.
- We are Rajasthan first fully computerized eye hospital. We are compiling patients data’s electronically since 2009.
- We have experience of executing more than 50,000 eye operation successfully.
- Almost 50% of our total ophthalmic work is done free of cost for social welfare.
- In 2012 completing 25 years of excellence in eye cares services.